eVAC Tracker helps individuals, teams, managers & HR departments with easy implementation of workplace health and safety policies. Centralized collection & management of workforce immunization, PCR and risk related data.
eVAC Tracker enables automated tracking, managing & streamlining of employee immunization & PCR records, implementation of safe back to ofﬁce policies as well as compliance with local and federal regulations.
- User-friendly dashboard with graphs and charts
- Provides easy visibility to the health status of your workforce
- Data transferable to excel spreadsheets
- Ability to send alerts to speciﬁc teams or company-wide
- Customized Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Easily tack and manage data of employees with vaccine exemptions or accommodations
- Upload vaccination, PCR test certiﬁcates
- Respond to alerts
- Receive real time notiﬁcations
- Encrypted, HIPAA compliant
For HR Department
- Automated tracking based on employee health status changes
- Creates automated tasks & reminders for employees
- Enables easy compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Reduces manual errors
For the Company
- Strengthens commitment to a safer workplace
- Tracks employee sentiments and boosts conﬁdence
- Improves employee productivity and company revenue
- Manage risk, liability and reputation in the market
- Mobile & web-based application for employees to declare vaccination, PCR and health information.
- Facility to upload Vaccination certiﬁcates & PCR test results.
- Upload accommodation document.
- Self declare COVID status including close contact with COVID positive individuals if any.
- Ability to view team’s health status.
- Plan in-person meetings, conferences or gatherings.
- This can be conﬁgured as visible-only to team leaders or HR directors
- Bird’s eye view of total active cases, so you can take followup actions - ask other to quarantine, get tested etc.!
- Ofﬁce/building/ﬂoor over-view
- Great to share with investors, at company meetings, to boost employee & investor/client confidence
- Improves company culture
- Shows employees how seriously you take their health
- Improves reputation in the market