- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
What data do we collect?
Samsotech collects the following data:
- Personal identification information that includes Name, Designation, Company, Email address, Phone number in our Contact form, if the visitor would like to enquire more information about our company as well as our offerings.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact form to enquire about our company, products and services
- Provide feedback or enquire about our company, products and services via contact email address provided in our website.
- Voluntarily submit your email address for subscribing to our Newsletters.
- Use or view website via your browser’s cookies.
Samsotech may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third-party event organizations
- Official notifications from corporate organisations
- Social media including but not limited to LinkedIn
How will we use your data?
Samsotech collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your enquires accurately and with clarity.
- Email you with special offers on our products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you about our participation in nearby technology and promotional events that you may be interested to attend.
Samsotech do not share your data with any other third-party organizations or parties unless otherwise required legally as requested by an authorized local authority.
How do we store your data?
Samsotech securely stores your data at our website and database associated with the website. Website adopts all relevant industry standard security features.
Samsotech will keep your personal information collected for a period of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from the database electronically.
Samsotech would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always choose to opt out at a later date.
You have the right to stop Samsotech from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Samsotech Group of Companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Samsotech would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Samsotech for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Samsotech to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Samsotech to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Samsotech erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Samsotech restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Samsotech processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Samsotech transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +971 4 3574235 /6
Or write to us: Samsotech LLC, PO Box: 117564, Dubai, UAE.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- Keeping you engaged via our Chat application
- Understanding how you use our website
- Performance improvements
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality – Samsotech uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Samsotech uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not to accept cookies, and there are information materials available in the internet that tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +971 4 3574235 /6
Or write to us at: Samsotech LLC, PO Box: 117564, Dubai, UAE.
Need more details or a Demo?
We will love to assist you on your projects with uttermost care and love